Our integrated approach combines speed and ability to manufacture complex shapes through 3D printing as well as the precision and materials that are only possible thro ugh traditional manufacturing processes.
Using our integrated solutions you can:
- Have a single source for all services
- Accelerate time to market
- Optimize your budget
- Benefit from our engineers’ expertise
- Combine additive and traditional approaches to produce complex geometries
- Manufacture using common applications including:
– Cast Urethane
– Investment Casting
– Functional or Appearance Models
…and many more
Download the eBook
If you want your business to benefit from the best of both worlds, download our eBook ‘The Benefits of Traditional and Additive Manufacturing from a Single Source’ to discover more.
Fill out this quick form to get access to your copy