This guide, prepared by Quickparts engineer-experts, gives you:
- An overview of additives and their functions.
- A list of the most popular fillers and reinforcements used in plastic injection molding.
- Tips on choosing the right colorant for your needs.
Rely on Quickparts sales engineers for consultation on your project. We can support you with design tips, material selection, or advice about the appropriate finish choices.
Fill out this quick form to get access to your copy
Ready to get started? we make it easy.
Quickparts’ supports small part runs as well as bridge and long-term production needs. If you have an immediate project and would like to get pricing, click here to request a custom quote to get started.
- Domestic production – shorter logistics means faster time-to-market
- Access to the latest technology
- Prototype, bridge, and production parts
- On-site SMEs help to mitigate risk throughout product development