Advancements in 3D printing technology have made additive manufacturing more accessible than ever before, but designing 3D printed parts still has its own share of unique challenges.
Read this guide to learn how to avoid 5 common design mistakes that can harm the performance and quality of your 3D printed part. Inside we explore how to:
- Avoid designing overly thin walls and features
- Prevent part warpage and differential shrinkage
- Avoid adding unnecessary support structures
- Avoid selecting the wrong 3D printing material
- Avoid using low-resolution 3D model files
Download Your Copy Now